Inner working of my mind

My thoughts on life...coming to you live from Las Vegas!

Monday, July 23, 2007

New Computer

I don't know if having a laptop and wireless connection in my apartment is a good idea. I can now sit in bed and play on the computer when I should either be going to bed, or getting up and think about being productive. Case in point, yesterday I spent WAY too much time playing on this thing. I figured I'd go to bed at about 1, and wake up early to be productive or something. I came into my room, played on my computer until 3, woke up this morning and grabbed my computer. Although, I can now update in my room, when I think of things to update. I do love my new computer. I had my other one since 2001. It was getting old, and didn't have Word or let me download things I needed. This laptop rocks. I've been slowly adding files from my old computer to this one. I've added a bunch of pictures and music, and I haven't really downloaded much to it yet either.

I'm trying to plan out the layout of my new apartment. I don't want to plan too much since the only room I have complete control over is my room. I went online to see the layout on a floor plan, but there weren't any there. I know where I'm going to place my bed and dresser, but I don't know about anything else. I'm trying to plan on how I'm going to decorate too. I bought a whole bunch of frames at IKEA while I was home, and now I'm looking at all of my pictures to figure out which ones I'm going to frame and hang. I also got really cute curtains for my window in my room. I think I need to get a shower curtain and a router for the internet. Random thoughts, I know, but I need a router for our computers. Amanda bought the one we have now, and she'll need it wherever she moves to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home