Inner working of my mind

My thoughts on life...coming to you live from Las Vegas!

Monday, May 07, 2007

One More Story

I forgot to post this after I was told the story. I'm sorry for keeping this for so long.

At dinner the other night, a few of us were sharing stories about our classes (that's what you get when 4 teachers go out for dinner). That's when I had to ask about my favorite student. I guess the other day another student in his class was name calling and picking on other students. That's when my friend put the student by herself and asked her how she would feel if that were being done with her, because she was sure (the teacher) that the other students probably had a few choice words for her. That's when my favorite student raised his hand and said, "Oooh! Ms. K, I have some choice words for her!! I have some words!" "No, I wasn't asking for any right now." "Well, when you need them, I have them for you!" This is when I started laughing really hard. And this is why this student is my favorite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home