Inner working of my mind

My thoughts on life...coming to you live from Las Vegas!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ugh...

Life is still good. Things at school are getting crazy, but I think I can handle the changes that are coming our way. It's still a thousand times better than my old school.

Not too much has been going on. I was insanely jealous of the "cold day" that everyone got back home. I would've much rather been at home laying on my couch watching daytime TV. I don't watch any soaps, but some of the daytime talk shows would've been nice to watch. I miss being able to lay on a futon in the afternoon and catch up on the celebrity gossip on those shows. I didn't mind that I had 75 degree weather these past 2 days. Nothing beats T-shirts and flip flops at the beginning of February.

That's all I've got for right now...can't think of anything more to update with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home