Inner working of my mind

My thoughts on life...coming to you live from Las Vegas!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Funny Story

When I was home I was sharing stories about a student at my school. I'm not going to name names to protect the innocent, but I will be posting funny things this student says.

This week at school, there was a teacher out all week. I guess the sub that was in the room on the first day had no control over the kids. They were playing games, and banging on the walls, disrupting the class that this student is in. As this student's class was walking through the other room to take a bathroom break, the student says to the other kids, "You're acting like a bunch of maniacs!"

It's not as funny as the other stories I've shared, but it was funny at the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home