Inner working of my mind

My thoughts on life...coming to you live from Las Vegas!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Stories!

The other day, my friend took her class to The Sigfried and Roy Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. She came back with a bunch of booklets from their old show at The Mirage. My favorite student picked up the book and said, "Oh my gosh! I can take this home and show my mom the dolphins that we saw!" As he opens the booklet, he sees Sigfried and Roy and says, "Who are these freaks?!" He kept flipping through the booklet and saying, "Who...are...these...freaks?! They're everywhere!"

Another story. My friend was sick and not in her class Friday. There wasn't a sub to cover her class, so they pulled someone who works with her class everyday that's licensed to teach. I guess this person had no idea what to do in the class even though there were detailed plans for who ever came in to sub. I guess my favorite student talked one of the new students into sticking their head through some polls on the playground. I guess the person in her room freaked out and had to have two other teachers get the student's head out from the polls. He's going to be a good salesperson when he grows up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home