Inner working of my mind

My thoughts on life...coming to you live from Las Vegas!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

4 of a Kind

I got this as an email, and decided to post it with my answers...

I’ve been tagged. So here it goes...delete my answers, replace with
your own, and send it back to me and on to other friends!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Second Grade Teacher, Las Vegas
2. Lead Children's Bookseller, Barnes and Noble
3. eBay auctioneer (yep, actually worked for people who sold things on eBay for other people...was considered an Assistant Manager)
4. Slave to Res Life...Resident Assistant and Assistant Hall Director

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Office Space
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Muppets Take Manhattan

Four places you have lived (this is sad, I only have 3...):
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Madison, WI
3. De Pere, WI
4. (yet to come)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Friends
3. Family Guy
4. That 70's Show

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Door County
2. Las Vegas
3. Wisconsin Dells
4. Green Bay

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Facebook
2. LiveJournal
3. Blogspot
4. Gmail/SNC WebMail

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Spiral Mac and Cheese (only Kraft)
2. The cafe's Chicken Caesar Salad
3. Mashed Potatoes and gravy
4. Pork Tenderloin

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Another sad thing...Madison or Green Bay
2. On a deserted island with my close friends and family, drinking some fruity drinks
3. Dancing my life away at Hip Cats/Lexus/Madison's/Dan's kitchen
4. In a room with my dog, so I could play with her

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond....
1. Hmmm...Dan
2. Erika
3. Adrienne
4. Marx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home