Inner working of my mind

My thoughts on life...coming to you live from Las Vegas!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

"You gave me a social disease!"

Ok, so it's not going to be a long post, but it'll still be a post. I've been watching Degrassi all weekend long. It's been wonderful! This line always cracks me up, so I had to have it as my subject. I'm really hoping I can say this in real life...ok, not really, but it'd be cool to say it to someone. I was going to say it to Erika on the phone last night while I was walking to my car, but there were a bunch of people in the parking lot. She and I have been watching the marathon together. For some reason, this is the only channel that doesn't show things in Eastern Time, it actually shows it 3 hours behind Eastern, so we've been watching the same episodes and commenting online. It's been a great time. Although, it would be cooler if we were doing it in person.

Tonight, I was ready to legally download music for the first time ever. I really want some Natasha Beddingfield, and I was SO ready to download it tonight. I went to WalMart to see if I could get it (it's the cheapest I've found), but they don't support Windows ME, and neither does iTunes. This sucks. I can't download it! DAMMIT! I really wanted to put it onto my mp3 player so I could listen to it at school. There were some other songs I was going to download, but I can't remember what they were...I just wanted Unwritten and These Words for sure. DAMN YOU WINDOWS ME!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home